Why You Should Attend an APEA Live Review Course & Clinical Update in 2020
Thinking about a review course or clinical update in 2020? Look no further than APEA. Since 1997, we have prepared thousands of NP students for success on the certification exams. Our course is so effective and enjoyable that many attendees return for clinical updates and contact hours. Check out our 2020 highlights below.
For NP Students
- APEA courses are so effective that >99% of students pass their exam on the first try. Read about APEA’s no-hassle Live Course Guarantee here.
- The 2020 course reflects all major updates to clinical guidelines, ensuring that attendees receive the most current information for testing and clinical practice.
- The 2020 course content also reflects recent changes to the ANCC exam blueprints for family nurse practitioners and adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioners, as well as up-to-date information on the AANP exams.
- Receive expert advice on study strategies for the certification exam, as well as test-taking tips.
- On-site discounts on all APEA products
For Practicing NPs
- Earn more than 30 contact hours by attending a live course and completing the supplemental education materials.
- Receive important clinical updates on common conditions seen in primary care.
- Learn about the newest evidence-based guidelines.
- Receive discounts on clinical tools and resources that can make care more efficient and effective.
- Q&A time with presenters are available after each lecture.
Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, and Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN teach every course, ensuring consistent education, content delivery, and presentation.
- Read about our beloved expert instructors here.
- Visit our YouTube channel for a glimpse of their engaging teaching styles and to see what attendees say about them.
- Read our five-star reviews.
- Follow us on Facebook to see Dr. Amelie and Dr. Mimi in action!
Lectures are focused and clear to maximize learning, understanding and retention.
- APEA presenters are renowned for their teaching techniques, which include valuable mnemonics and relatable examples.
- Attendees have the opportunity for one-on-one time with presenters known nationwide for their clinical expertise.
- Lecture content reflects 2020 exam content and current evidence-based practice.
APEA courses are provided all year, throughout the nation.
- Find 2020 courses here.
- Subscribe to APEA emails for course updates and Early Bird Rate reminders!
APEA maximizes your investment in exam prep or contact hours!
- Discounted registration rates for groups of 5 or more. For details, email email@example.com
- Early Bird discounts up to 6 weeks prior to course start date
- On-site product discounts. Browse products here
- Special rates on hotel reservations
- FREE continental breakfast each morning
- FREE snack and beverage breaks
What happens at an APEA Live Review Course & Clinical Update?
APEA Live Courses provide essential education to FNP and AGPCNP certification candidates seeking comprehensive exam prep and practicing NPs seeking contact hours. Throughout this 2-day live lecture event, attendees gain the knowledge needed to successfully pass the certification exam and establish their new role in the NP profession.
Since its inception, APEA has carefully designed courses to meet the needs of both graduating students and practicing NPs. That is why so many people attend their first APEA Live Course as students and return for contact hours throughout their careers as certified NPs!
At an APEA Live Review Course & Clinical Update, attendees receive 15 hours of information-packed lectures. Upon arrival at the course, attendees receive a 245-page spiral-bound course manual that has two purposes: to follow along with lectures, and to use as an exam study guide after the course.
To make your learning experience as enjoyable as possible, every APEA Live Course provides attendees with a delicious continental breakfast each morning and beverage and snack breaks between lectures (oh, the cookies!).
After the course, attendees receive supplemental video lectures and 200 practice questions to reinforce retention of key concepts learned throughout the course. All lectures, course materials, and supplemental videos are designed to meet the specific needs of every attendee, whether they’re in clinical rotations, in practice or anywhere in between.
In addition to posting five-star reviews and testimonials after attending a course, NPs often email APEA to share their appreciation. Here are just a few of the comments we receive:
- “Almost every question on my exam had been covered in Dr. Hollier’s review. She also gives valuable advice on exam strategies. When I started my exam and got about 5 questions in, I smiled and felt a sense of relief and felt my anxiety decrease, as it became clear to me that I was prepared.”
- “You guys have a true gift in being able to break down complex information in a way that your students can actually recall.”
- “Your program is not just learning to pass an exam, it is helping new NPs to understand the information and how it applies to clients.”
- “Your review course prepared me not only for my certification exam, but added many concepts to my practice that I had not learned in my FNP program!”
Join us at a 2020 APEA Live Review Course & Clinical Update to see why so many nurse practitioners across the country rely on APEA as their No. 1 trusted resource during their education and throughout their careers.