NP Review & Clinical Update Live Webinar
April 3-4, 2024 | Live Webinar
Wednesday, 8:45 a.m. - Thursday, 6:45 p.m.
2024 Live Review Course and Clinical Update
This course is delivered LIVE via webinar. The APEA Live Review & Clinical Update delivered via webinar provides the exact learning experience of an APEA Live Onsite Review Course, including the renowned APEA Live Course Guarantee. In the webinar format, you receive personal access to three expert NPs to answer your questions and provide advice for your exam. These courses are delivered live in real time, not prerecorded. Attendees love our live webinar format because it is interactive and effective.
For Exam Prep, Continuing Education, or as a Clinical Refresher
The 2024 APEA Live Review Course and Clinical Update presents essential primary care education for FNP and AGNP certification candidates and practicing NPs in a format that is engaging, efficient, and effective. Whether you are preparing for certification or seeking contact hours, this event delivers a five-star learning experience with consistent presenters who are known nationwide for their clinical expertise, their ability to convey complex concepts, and their mastery of public speaking. *Click the Speaker tab to see the presenters for this course.*
The 2024 course program features the following:
- 2 days of live lectures encompassing content covered on the AANP and ANCC exams for family practice and adult-gerontology primary care practice
- One view of the recorded version of the Live Webinar Course (must be completed within 30 days of the webinar event)
- For FNPs and FNP candidates, videotaped lectures on Care of Aging Adults for FNPs, Pediatrics, Pediatric Growth & Development, Pregnancy in Primary Care, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Professional Issues, Study Strategies, Practice question set 1 and set 2, Course evaluation and certificate; accessible after the course
- For AGNPs and AGNP primary care candidates, videotaped lectures on Care of the Aging Adult, Pregnancy in Primary Care, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Professional Issues, Study Strategies, Practice Question set 1 and set 2 , Course evaluation and certificate; accessible after the course
- Course Manual provided in PDF format 72 hours prior to course (hard copy mailed upon request)
- 3 days of access to exclusive APEA product discounts and free shipping
- Expanded access to three expert NPs for Q&A throughout the course
- Live tech and product support throughout the course
99% Pass Rate
Since 1997, students who have taken APEA's Live Review Course have received a passing score 99% of the time on their first attempt.
Live Course Guarantee
In the rare case you are not successful on the FNP or AGPCNP exam from AANP or ANCC, you can take an APEA review course again free of charge for up to 1 year from the original course date. The APEA Live Course Guarantee is simple to redeem. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your score report. We will confirm that you completed the Live Course and its supplemental materials prior to testing. Next, let us know whether you would like to attend another live review course or would prefer to receive access to the video version instead. We look forward to seeing you at a live course soon!
FNP Live Program ID:
FNP Supplement Program ID:
AGNP Live Program ID:
AGNP Supplement Program ID:
Video or audio recording of any portion of a live course is a violation of federal law and is prohibited. Violators will be removed from the course and will not receive a refund.
Live Course Webinar Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be made via an email sent to email@example.com. APEA will provide a one-time transfer to a different course at no charge. Cancellations received more than 2 weeks before the course start date will incur a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the course start date will incur a $200 cancellation fee. No refunds are provided to registrants who do not show up for a course. In the highly unlikely event that an APEA course is canceled, APEA will issue a full refund.
To earn and obtain contact hours for a live event (review course or continuing education course), you must attend 100% of the event. Partial credit is not provided, per our CE accreditation body. If you are unable to attend a portion of a live review or CE course, you must notify us in advance. Contact hours are not awarded for any portion of a course that is missed. Refunds are not provided for no shows at any review course or continuing education course. In addition, course transfers are not available after a no show at any review course or continuing education course.
Registration And Admission Policy
APEA reserves the right to accept or decline an individual’s registration for a live course. In addition, APEA reserves the right to prohibit entry of, or to remove, any person (whether registered or not) whose conduct or attendance is not in keeping with the character and purpose of an APEA live course. Without limiting the foregoing, APEA reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to anyone who has registered or gained access under false pretenses, provided false information, or for any other reason APEA deems is cause under the circumstances..
Payment Plan Details
- Click the Registration button and check “Make a deposit” on the Payment Information section to make your minimum deposit of $200.
- Make future payments in any amount and at any time.
- Pay the balance in full 10 days prior to the course start date.