NP Review & Clinical Update Omaha, Nebraska
March 23-24, 2024 | Omaha, Nebraska | Nebraska Methodist College
Saturday, 8 a.m. - Sunday, 5:45 p.m.
Nebraska Methodist College
720 N 87th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
Clark Center, Rooms 3214-3218
2024 Live Review and Clinical Update
For Exam Prep, Continuing Education, or as a Clinical Refresher
The 2024 APEA Live Review and Clinical Update presents essential primary care education for FNP and AGPCNP certification candidates and practicing NPs in a format that is engaging, efficient, and effective. Whether you are preparing for certification or seeking contact hours, this event delivers a five-star learning experience with consistent presenters who are known nationwide for their clinical expertise, their ability to convey complex concepts, and their mastery of public speaking. *Click the Speaker tab to see the presenters for this course.*
The 2024 course program features the following:
- 2 days of live lectures encompassing content covered on the AANP and ANCC exams for family practice and adult-gerontology primary care practice
- One view of the recorded version of the Live Course (must be completed within 30 days of the event)
- For FNPs and FNP candidates, videotaped lectures on Care of Aging Adults for FNPs, Pediatrics, Pediatric Growth & Development, Pregnancy in Primary Care, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Professional Issues, Study Strategies, Practice question set 1 and set 2, Course evaluation and certificate; accessible after the course
- For AGNPs and AGNP primary care candidates, videotaped lectures on Care of the Aging Adult, Pregnancy in Primary Care, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Professional Issues, Study Strategies, Practice Question set 1 and set 2 , Course evaluation and certificate; accessible after the course
- Printed full-color spiral-bound course manual with room for notes; provided at check in
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Snacks each afternoon
Parking for the event is available in the building parking lot.
Hotel Options near University:
Holiday Inn Express 8736 West Dodge Road, Omaha, Nebraska 68114 402-343-1000 (Conveniently located within walking distance to campus. This is the closest lodging option to NMC.)
Staybridge Suites 7825 Davenport St, Omaha, NE 68114 507-697-0400 Marriott 10220 Regency Circle, Omaha, NE 68114 844-286-4399
99% Pass Rate
Since 1997, students who have taken APEA's Live Review Course have received a passing score 99% of the time on their first attempt.
Live Course Guarantee
In the rare case you are not successful on the FNP or AGPCNP exam from AANP or ANCC, you can take an APEA review course again free of charge for up to 1 year from the original course date. The APEA Live Course Guarantee is simple to redeem. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your score report. We will confirm that you completed the Live Course and its supplemental materials prior to testing. Next, let us know whether you would like to attend another live review course or would prefer to receive access to the video version instead. We look forward to seeing you at a live course soon!
FNP Live Program ID:
FNP Supplement Program ID:
AGNP Live Program ID:
AGNP Supplement Program ID:
Video or audio recording of any portion of a live course is a violation of federal law and is prohibited. Violators will be removed from the course and will not receive a refund.
Live Course Onsite Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be made via an email sent to email@example.com. APEA will provide a one-time transfer to a different course at no charge. Cancellations received more than 6 weeks before the course start date will incur a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 6 weeks of the course start date will incur a $200 cancellation fee. No refunds are provided to registrants who do not show up for a course. In the highly unlikely event that an APEA course is canceled, APEA will issue a full refund. APEA is not responsible for any travel, lodging, or other expenses associated with a course cancellation.
To earn and obtain contact hours for a live event (review course or continuing education course), you must attend 100% of the event. Partial credit is not provided, per our CE accreditation body. If you are unable to attend a portion of a live review or CE course, you must notify us in advance. Contact hours are not awarded for any portion of a course that is missed. Refunds are not provided for no shows at any review course or continuing education course. In addition, course transfers are not available after a no show at any review course or continuing education course.
Live animals are prohibited at APEA review courses, with the exception of animals that serve a guide or service function as defined by Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA defines service animals as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.
Registration And Admission Policy
APEA reserves the right to accept or decline an individual’s registration for a live course. In addition, APEA reserves the right to prohibit entry of, or to remove, any person (whether registered or not) whose conduct or attendance is not in keeping with the character and purpose of an APEA live course. Without limiting the foregoing, APEA reserves the right to remove or refuse entry to anyone who has registered or gained access under false pretenses, provided false information, or for any other reason APEA deems is cause under the circumstances..
Payment Plan Details
- Click the Registration button and check “Make a deposit” on the Payment Information section to make your minimum deposit of $200.
- Make future payments in any amount and at any time.
- Pay the balance in full 10 days prior to the course start date.