Get the Building Blocks Bundle with FREE STANDARD SHIPPING - a $54.90 value for only $50.45
APEA’s Building Blocks of Growth: A Color-Coded Guide to Birth Through Age 21 is a toolkit that helps NP students and practicing NPs retain key information about pediatric growth and development.
The Building Blocks of Growth was developed to meet the essential information needs of primary care nurse practitioners who treat children, adolescents and young adults. Bundling the two components—the Building Blocks Flash Cards and the Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development—is a smart step for NP students as well as practicing NPs.
Building Blocks Bundle Highlights:
- More than 150 flash cards build knowledge about pediatric milestones
- Card color corresponds to developmental task and matches color coding on the summary sheets
- Ten 8.5 X 11-inch sheets (20 pages of information) provide succinct overviews of key milestones (Guide to Growth & Development)
- The Guide to Growth & Development is printed on durable cardstock and is spiral bound for easy turning
- Both products in the bundle provide evidence-based information reflecting the research and review of multiple authorities on growth and development