Instant Workups A Clinical Guide to Pediatrics
We offer shipping anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
*Please note that All Sales are Final on the following
Clinical Resources products (including Bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Dosage Cards
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Summary Sheets
APEA's Guide to Coding
Topical Steroid Dispensing Cards
Instant Workups: Clinical Guide to Pediatrics, by Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, is a portable pocket resource and quick refresher that helps you develop and refine your diagnostic skills. Practical and easy to use, it provides clear workup plans for the most common pediatric conditions, providing you with quick, focused guidance with the flexibility to adapt to each unique patient. Topics are organized alphabetically and cover the signs, symptoms, and abnormal lab readings for each condition. Replace information taken from memory or multiple references with one concise, indispensable book so you can make accurate diagnoses in less time!
- Covers the most commonly encountered pediatric conditions to provide you with a practical and useful manual for daily practice.
- Organized by patient's presenting sign, symptom, or lab abnormality
- Includes a brief background discussion on each topic, followed by lists of important related materials (such as medications that may contribute to each condition) and laboratory and/or radiographic tests to be ordered.
- Describes each diagnostic test so you can refresh or familiarize yourself with the purpose of the test.
- Provides a sound framework for building a workup with algorithms for each topic.
Title: Instant Workups: A Clinical Guide to Pediatrics
Authors: Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, Jonathan M. Wong, MD, Kevin Haggerty, MD, Timothy J. Horita, MD
Published Date: 2010