2022 NP Review Course & Clinical Update: Audio
MP3 players are nonrefundable. Defective MP3 players will be replaced up to 6 months from the original shipping date. Replacement MP3 Players will not be shipped until the defective player is received and reviewed by APEA.
A refund less shipping cost will be issued for physical products returned to APEA in brand new condition within 30 days from the shipping date. If the product was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must be intact to be eligible for refund. APEA does not pay return shipping charges. APEA reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
All sales are final on the following Clinical Resources (including bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Antibiotic Guide
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development
Guide to Billing & Coding in the Outpatient Setting
Topical Steroid Prescribing Guide
Tool to Identify Myocardial Infarction
ONLINE AND APP PRODUCTS:
No refunds will be given on products accessed online or in the APEA app.
Kits associated with webinar events are not returnable. No refunds are provided.
2022 Review Course & Clinical Update On Demand: Audio Delivery
The Audio* Review Course & Clinical Update from APEA delivers 100% of the content delivered at a live course. Listen to lectures again and again, cementing the knowledge you need for your certification exam and for up-to-date clinical practice.
The Audio* APEA Review Course & Clinical Update provides:
- Exceptional preparation for the FNP or AGPCNP exams from ANCC and AANP
- State-of-the-art audio recorded at a live course
- 100% of the content presented at a live course
- Downloadable, printable Course Manual that serves as a study guide for your exam and a resource for clinical practice
- Listen in your car … at the gym … anywhere you choose!
- Download the audio onto your smartphone or tablet via the APEA app, or stream on any device with an internet connection
- Unlimited audio access for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Includes rewind and fast-forward capabilities
- Listen and learn from expert instructors who keep you engaged: Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, and Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN
- Dr. Hollier and Dr. Secor use teaching techniques proven to build understanding and retention
- Certified NPs earn contact hours by listening to the course and completing the post-course questions and the course evaluation
Access the course content via the APEA app or via browser
- APEA app: Download the app for iOS or Android. Log in with your APEA account username and password. Find your course in the CE Center. Download the audio files. Print or download the Course Manual.
- Internet browser: Go to www.apeacecenter.com and log in using your APEA account username and password. Find your course in the CE Center. Open the audio files to listen to each course lecture. The Course Manual is available in the CE Center and may be downloaded or printed.
- Access to audio recordings of 100% of the 2022 FNP or AGPCNP Review Course and Clinical Update
- 200 questions that reinforce the course material
- Handout on study tips and the AANP and ANCC exams
- Course evaluation
- Contact hour certificate
Approximately 22 hours (FNP), 20 hours (AGNP) of audio content.
This program is accredited for 32 contact hours (13.25 pharmacology) for FNP and 30.75 contact hours (15 pharmacology) for AGPCNP.
A certificate will be awarded after all content has been accessed and the course evaluation has been completed. To activate the evaluation, listen to the entire course at least once and answer both sets of questions. The evaluation is not accessible until the entire course has been accessed at least once and all questions have been answered. For questions about contact hours, email email@example.com. Please note: If you already have received credit for a live course, you may not claim additional CE credit for the same course in audio format in the same year.
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the family NP exams and the adult-gerontology primary care NP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the needs of practicing NPs, to help them stay up-to-date with clinical practice.
The content in all APEA review courses, CE offerings, and clinical resources reflects current evidence-based practice. All course material is copyrighted by APEA and may not be shared, copied or reproduced.
Subject areas covered in the FNP course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; Sexually Transmitted Infections; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Pregnancy; Pediatrics: Child Growth and Development; Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
Subject areas covered in the AGPCNP course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; Sexually Transmitted Infections; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Care of the Older Adult (3 parts); Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems
- Discuss prenatal care, fetal well-being, and common discomforts related to pregnancy (FNP)
- Discuss normal growth and development in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss common illnesses in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss common illnesses in the adolescent through older adult (AGPCNP)
- Discuss prescribing for older adults (AGPCNP)
- Discuss the performance of common office-based procedures in primary care (FNP & AGPCNP)
- Discuss entry-to-practice requirements for nurse practitioners (FNP & AGPCNP)
This course is taught by Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-C, FAANP, and Mimi Secor, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN. The supplemental lecture on entry to practice is presented by Kathy Baldridge, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP. To learn more about these presenters, see the About Us page.
Audio content can only be downloaded within the APEA app.
Audio content is accessible for 1 year after purchase. However, the Course Manual, practice questions, and evaluation must be accessed within 6 months of purchase.
The purchase of audio or video access to APEA courses or lectures provides access rights to the purchaser only. Access may not be shared, nor may partial access be resold, to anyone other than the original purchaser. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of access to all online and video products without a refund.
The APEA Live Course Guarantee is only available with attendance at a live review course. It is not available for audio or video On Demand courses.
Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 100820. This program is accredited for 30.5 contact hours (13.25 pharmacology) for FNP and 28.25 contact hours (15.5 pharmacology) for AGPCNP. Program ID #2022-01-07P (FNP) and #2022-01-08P (AGPCNP).
The APEA app is a FREE app for Apple and Android devices. Purchases must be made through apea.com and will automatically be synced to your app. Content downloaded to your device from the app can be accessed at any time, even without an internet connection.
Minimum space required: Each audio section may take up to 90 MB.