2024 NP Review Course & Clinical Update: Video
MP3 players are nonrefundable. Defective MP3 players will be replaced up to 6 months from the original shipping date. Replacement MP3 Players will not be shipped until the defective player is received and reviewed by APEA.
A refund less shipping cost will be issued for physical products returned to APEA in brand new condition within 30 days from the shipping date. If the product was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must be intact to be eligible for refund. APEA does not pay return shipping charges. APEA reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
All sales are final on the following Clinical Resources (including bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Antibiotic Guide
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development
Guide to Billing & Coding in the Outpatient Setting
Topical Steroid Prescribing Guide
Tool to Identify Myocardial Infarction
ONLINE AND APP PRODUCTS:
No refunds will be given on products accessed online or in the APEA app.
Kits associated with webinar events are not returnable. No refunds are provided.
2024 Review Course & Clinical Update on demand: Video delivery
The APEA Review Course & Clinical Update on video* delivers 100% of the content provided at a live review course. Watch each lecture 3 times, and rewind and fast-forward as needed to ensure understanding. This course provides essential information you need to be successful on the FNP or AGPCNP certification exam, as well as key updates for clinical practice. The course is valuable to practicing NPs as well as NP students.
The APEA Review Course & Clinical Update on video* provides:
- Exceptional preparation for the FNP and AGPCNP exams from ANCC and AANP
- Streaming online video of live lectures
- All videos are recorded presentations of live lectures, not voiceovers with PowerPoint slides
- 100% of the content presented at a live course, including the Exam Prep lecture
- View the presenters side by side with their content slides
- Downloadable, printable Course Manual that serves as a study guide for your exam and a resource for clinical practice
- View the entire course 3 times within 6 months of purchase
- Rewind and fast-forward options available to ensure understanding
- Listen and learn from expert instructors who keep you engaged using teaching techniques proven to build understanding and retention
- Certified NPs earn contact hours by watching the course and completing the post-course questions and the course evaluation.
You can access the video course content via the APEA app or via browser.
- APEA app: Download the app. Log in with your APEA account username and password. Find your course in the CE Center and start watching your videos. Your Course Manual is also in the CE Center, separated into separate PDFs for each lecture.
- Internet browser: Google Chrome is required for viewing via a browser. Go to the CE Center and log in using your APEA account username and password. Find your course and click on the title of a lecture to open the player and view each video. The Course Manual may be downloaded or printed from the CE Center.
- Video recordings of 100% of the 2024 Review Course & Clinical Update
- 200 questions that reinforce the course content
- Handout on study strategies, including the structure and content of the AANP and ANCC exams
- Handout on professional issues
- Course evaluation
- Contact hour certificate
Approximately 29 total hours of content for FNP and approximately 23 total hours of content for AGPCNP. Segments average 20 minutes each.
This program is accredited for 33.5 contact hours (22 pharmacology) for FNP and 28.5 contact hours (20 pharmacology) for AGPCNP.
A certificate is awarded after 100% of the course content has been accessed and the course evaluation has been completed. To activate the evaluation, view the entire course at least once and answer both sets of questions. The evaluation is not accessible until the entire course has been accessed and all questions have been answered.
For questions about contact hours, email email@example.com. Please note: If you already have received credit for a live APEA Review Course & Clinical Update, you may not claim additional CE credit for the same course in video format in the same year.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: FNP
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the family NP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the CE and practice needs of certified NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice.
Subject areas covered in the video lectures are: pulmonary disorders; hematologic disorders; neurologic disorders; antibiotic therapy; mental health; GI disorders; urologic disorders; sexually transmitted infections; cardiovascular disorders; orthopedic disorders; women’s health; men’s health; endocrine disorders; dermatologic disorders; eye, ear, nose and throat disorders; pregnancy in primary care; pediatrics; care of the aging adult for FNPs; and exam prep.
The content in all APEA review courses, CE offerings, and clinical resources reflects current evidence-based practice. All course material is copyrighted by APEA and may not be shared, copied, or reproduced.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: AGPCNP
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the adult-gerontology primary care NP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the needs of practicing NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice and earn contact hours.
Subject areas covered in the video lectures are: pulmonary disorders; hematologic disorders; neurologic disorders; antibiotic therapy; mental health; GI disorders; urologic disorders; sexually transmitted infections; cardiovascular disorders; orthopedic disorders; women’s health; men’s health; endocrine disorders; dermatologic disorders; eye, ear, nose and throat disorders; care of the aging adult (including geriatric primary care, geriatric syndromes, and prescribing for older adults); and exam prep.
The content in all APEA review courses, CE offerings, and clinical resources reflects current evidence-based practice. All course material is copyrighted by APEA and may not be shared, copied or reproduced.
After completing this activity (FNP or AGPCNP course), the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems
- Discuss prenatal care, fetal well-being, and common discomforts related to pregnancy (FNP)
- Discuss normal growth and development in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss common illnesses in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss care of the adolescent through older adult (AGPCNP)
- Discuss prescribing for older adults (AGPCNP)
This course is taught by Kathy Baldridge, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, and Lindsey Luther, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, CNE. These Nurse Practitioner Education Specialists are expert speakers who are passionate about preparing you for success on the exam and in practice. Learn more about Dr. Baldridge here and Dr. Luther here.
- Video content may be accessed for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Each video may be viewed 3 times within 6 months of the date of purchase
- For both video and audio delivery, the Course Manual, practice questions, and evaluation must be accessed within 6 months of purchase. The evaluation must be completed within 6 months of purchase; the CE certificate can only be downloaded after the evaluation is completed.
- The purchase of video access to APEA courses or lectures provides access rights to the purchaser only. Access may not be shared, nor may partial access be resold, to anyone other than the original purchaser. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of access to all video products without a refund.
- The APEA Live Course Guarantee is only available with attendance at a live review course. The course guarantee is not available for audio or video courses.
This activity is jointly provided by Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) and NursingCE.com. NursingCE.com is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation (ANCC provider number P0600).
The APEA app is a free app available for Apple devices. Purchases must be made through apea.com and will automatically be synced to your app. Content downloaded to your device from the app can be accessed at any time, even without an internet connection.
Minimum space required: Each video section may take up to 150 MB.