Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care 3rd Edition: A Guidebook for NP Practice
We offer shipping anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
*Please note that All Sales are Final on the following
Clinical Resources products (including Bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Dosage Cards
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Summary Sheets
APEA's Guide to Coding
Topical Steroid Dispensing Cards
The ultimate reference book for primary care: A comprehensive resource presented in a concise format: Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care, 3rd Edition (Copyright 2018)
From the classroom to clinical rotations and into practice, Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care is the resource that nurse practitioners and NP students reach for again and again. Since the first edition was published in 2011, Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care has supported diagnosis, decision making and treatment planning in thousands of clinical scenarios.
See It In Action! Click here to watch a video of Dr. Amelie providing advice on how to use Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care to prepare for the certification exam and to support daily practice.
Highlights of this edition include:
- Concise presentation of 338 diagnoses
- FREE 6-month subscription to CareOnPoint, the mobile version of this book
- All content based on current evidence-based guidelines
- New tabbed page format enhances reading and research
- Information presented in a bulleted format for quick reference
- Outline of each diagnosis reflects the order of the patient workup
- Detailed prescribing information presented in table form
Title: Clinical Guidelines in Primary Care
Editor: Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP
Date Published: 2018
800 pages; Soft cover; Spiral bound