These lectures, recorded at a 2020 APEA Live Review Course & Clinical Update, educate NPs about the primary care of infants, children, and adolescents.
FORMAT Choose video or audio delivery.
Video: Video format requires Google Chrome; each video purchase can be viewed two times within 6 months of purchase. Rewind and fast forward not available.
Audio: Each audio purchase is accessible for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss recommended immunizations for infants, children, and adolescents.
- Discuss common behavioral issues in children.
- Discuss common pulmonary diseases that affect children.
- Discuss common hematology conditions that affect children.
- Discuss common neurologic disorders that affect children.
- Discuss common gastrointestinal disorders that affect children.
- Discuss common urologic disorders that affect children.
- Discuss congenital heart disease in children.
- Discuss common orthopedic conditions that affect children.
- Discuss common ear, nose, and throat disorders that affect children.
2.5 contact hours
TIME TO COMPLETE
51 minutes plus posttest
This activity is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. APEA is an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Program ID #2020-02-19P (Video), 2020-02-37P (Audio). Provider number 100820.
This course is taught by Amelie Hollier, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP, a nationally certified family nurse practitioner who is one of the most dynamic and sought after speakers in the healthcare industry. She is the president and CEO of APEA.