2023 NP Review Course & Clinical Update on MP3 Player
We offer shipping anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
MP3 players are nonrefundable. Defective MP3 players will be replaced up to 6 months from the original shipping date. Replacement MP3 Players will not be shipped until the defective player is received and reviewed by APEA.
A refund less shipping cost will be issued for physical products returned to APEA in brand new condition within 30 days from the shipping date. If the product was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must be intact to be eligible for refund. APEA does not pay return shipping charges. APEA reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
All sales are final on the following Clinical Resources (including bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Antibiotic Guide
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development
Guide to Billing & Coding in the Outpatient Setting
Topical Steroid Prescribing Guide
Tool to Identify Myocardial Infarction
ONLINE AND APP PRODUCTS:
No refunds will be given on products accessed online or in the APEA app.
Kits associated with webinar events are not returnable. No refunds are provided.
2023 Review Course & Clinical Update on MP3 player
The Review Course & Clinical Update on MP3 player delivers all the content provided at a live course! Listen to lectures again and again, cementing the knowledge you need for your certification exam and for clinical practice. Choose FNP or AGPCNP.
PLEASE NOTE: This course on MP3 player is the 2023 content.
The APEA Review Course & Clinical Update on MP3 player provides:
- Exceptional preparation for the AGPCNP exams from ANCC and AANP
- 100% of the content presented at the 2023 live course
- Audio delivered on a portable MP3 player with ear buds and batteries
- Printed Course Manual that serves as a study guide for your exam and a resource for clinical practice
- Listen in your car … at the gym … anywhere you choose!
- Access to the MP3 audio files never ends; listen as many times as you like
- Includes rewind and fast-forward capabilities
- Listen and learn from expert instructors who keep you engaged using teaching techniques proven to build understanding and retention
- Certified NPs earn contact hours by listening to the course and completing the post-course questions and the course evaluation
- The APEA Review Course on Clinical Update on MP3 player includes the entire 2023 course (FNP or AGPCNP) on a portable audio device, a comprehensive Course Manual, and two sets of online questions that reinforce course content.
- The MP3 package contains the audio player with course content, instructions for use, 1 AAA battery, ear buds.
- Features include: LCD screen that displays current and total chapters (lectures), time remaining in chapter (lecture), progress bar, and remaining battery life.
- Fast-forward and rewind features
- IMPORTANT: All shipments of the MP3 player require a signature for delivery. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the order will be sent to the nearest U.S. Postal Service office to await signature and pickup. FedEx delivery can be arranged by calling the APEA office at 800-899-4502.
Audio recordings of 100% of the 2023 Review Course and Clinical Update, delivered on MP3 player
- 200 questions that reinforce the course material
- PDF handout on study tips and the AANP and ANCC exams
- Handout on professional issues
- Course evaluation
- Contact hour certificate
FNP: Approximately 22 hours of audio content
AGPCNP: Approximately 20 hours of audio content
This program is accredited for 32 contact hours (17.5 pharmacology) for FNP and 30.25 contact hours (16 pharmacology) for AGPCNP. A certificate will be awarded after all content has been accessed and the course evaluation has been completed. To activate the evaluation, listen to the entire course at least once and answer both sets of questions. The evaluation cannot be activated until all of the course has been accessed and all questions have been answered. For questions about contact hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If you already have received credit for a live APEA review course, you may not claim additional CE credit for the same course in audio format in the same year.
Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 100820. This activity is approved for 32 contact hours (13.25 pharmacology) for FNP and 30.25 contact hours (16 pharmacology) for AGPCNP. Program ID #2023-01-05P (FNP) and #2023-01-06P (AGPCNP).
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the FNP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the needs of practicing NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice.
FNP Subject areas covered in the course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; STDs; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Child Growth and Development; Common Discomforts of Pregnancy; Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
AGPCNP Subject areas covered in the course are: Pulmonary Disorders; Hematologic Disorders; Neurologic Disorders; Antibiotic Therapy; Mood Disorders; GI Disorders; Urologic Disorders; STDs; Cardiovascular Disorders; Orthopedic Disorders; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Endocrine Disorders; Dermatologic Disorders; Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders; Care of the Older Adult (3 parts); Primary Care Procedures; Entry Into Practice; and Exam Strategies.
The content in all APEA review courses, CE offerings, and clinical resources reflects current evidence-based practice. All course material is copyrighted by APEA and may not be shared, copied or reproduced.
After completing this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems
- Discuss common issues encountered in the care of pregnant women (FNP only)
- Discuss common health issues encountered in children and adolescents (FNP only)
- Discuss common issues encountered in the care of older adults (AGPCNP only)
- Discuss the performance of common office-based procedures in primary care
- Discuss entry-to-practice requirements for nurse practitioners
- All shipments of the MP3 player require a signature for delivery. If no one is available at the time of delivery, the order will be sent to the nearest U.S. Postal Service office to await signature and pickup. FedEx delivery can be arranged by calling the APEA office at 800-899-4502.
- The Course Manual, practice questions, and evaluation must be accessed within 6 months of purchase.
- The purchase of MP3, audio or video access to APEA courses or lectures provides access rights to the purchaser only. Access may not be shared, nor may partial access be resold, to anyone other than the original purchaser. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of access to all video and audio products without a refund.
- The APEA Live Course Guarantee is only available with attendance at a live review course. It is not available for MP3, audio or online courses.