This item is temporarily unavailable due to high demand.
The Clinician's Guide to Laboratory Medicine (4th edition) provides the tools necessary to meet the challenges of interpreting laboratory testing results. This title has been a popular reference for more than 20 years.
Highlights of the newest edition include:
- Unique step-by-step approaches to lab test interpretation, updated to reflect the latest advances in laboratory medicine
- Completely redesigned algorithms to allow quick access to essential information at the point of care
- New "Patient Safety Tips" feature to prevent errors in test ordering, interpretation, and patient management
- Hundreds of user-friendly tables
- Evidence-based recommendations to optimize the delivery of care
- Cost effective approaches that incorporate current guidelines
- More than twice the number of pages in the previous edition
- Larger point size than the previous edition
Title: Clinician’s Guide to Laboratory Medicine Author: Samir P. Desai, MD Date Published: 2020 Soft Cover 461 pages