Exam Prep Bundle: 4-6 Weeks
MP3 players are nonrefundable. Defective MP3 players will be replaced up to 6 months from the original shipping date. Replacement MP3 Players will not be shipped until the defective player is received and reviewed by APEA.
A refund less shipping cost will be issued for physical products returned to APEA in brand new condition within 30 days from the shipping date. If the product was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must be intact to be eligible for refund. APEA does not pay return shipping charges. APEA reserves the right to change this policy at any time without notice.
All sales are final on the following Clinical Resources (including bundles):
Amelie's Antibiotic Cards
Pediatric Antibiotic Guide
Pharm in a Flash!
Building Blocks Flash Cards
Building Blocks Guide to Growth & Development
Guide to Billing & Coding in the Outpatient Setting
Topical Steroid Prescribing Guide
Tool to Identify Myocardial Infarction
ONLINE AND APP PRODUCTS:
No refunds will be given on products accessed online or in the APEA app.
Kits associated with webinar events are not returnable. No refunds are provided.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of your exam prep!
Each APEA Exam Prep Bundle contains the key resources you need to prepare for certification success. We’ve organized the bundles based on your timeline, to ensure you get the tools that will maximize the weeks or months you have carved out for studying.
APEA Exam Prep Bundles are expertly packaged and conveniently priced. Each bundle provides cost savings over purchases of each product alone. Start studying, and start saving, today!
Here's what's in the 4-6 Weeks Bundle:
- 2024 Review Course & Clinical Update on video or audio. This is the foundation for your exam prep! Download or print the full-color Course Manual to follow along and take notes during the lectures. After completing the lectures, be sure to view or listen to the Exam Strategies section, which shares guidance that has helped thousands of NP students pass their exams!
- One Practice Test to identify strengths and weaknesses and focus your study. Use this one-time test to identify subject areas where you need more knowledge. Consider watching or listening to the review course lectures on those subject areas before watching or listening to other lectures in the course.
- One Predictor Exam to determine your likelihood of passing the exam. Access this one-time exam after you have completed your focused study and want to know if you are ready to schedule your exam date. Pay close attention to the score report you receive after completing your Predictor Exam. This report identifes any specific diagnoses or subject areas that require more study.
Read details about the three products in the 4-6 Weeks Bundle below:
Product 1: 2024 Review Course & Clinical Update: Video or Audio Delivery
The APEA Review Course & Clinical Update on video or audio delivers 100% of the content provided at a live course. This course provides essential information you need to be successful on your certification exam. The APEA Review Course & Clinical Update on video or audio provides:
- Exceptional preparation for the FNP and AGPCNP exams from ANCC and AANP
- 100% of the content presented at a live course, including the exam prep lecture with key tips for certification candidates
- Downloadable, printable full-color Course Manual that serves as a study guide for your exam and a resource for clinical practice
- View the entire course 3 times within 6 months of purchase OR unlimited audio access for 1 year from the date of purchase
- Rewind and fast-forward capabilities available to ensure understanding
- Listen and learn from expert instructors who keep you engaged using teaching techniques proven to build understanding and retention
- Certified NPs earn contact hours by watching the course and completing the post-course questions and the course evaluation.
Video: Access the video course content via the APEA app* or via browser. Find your course in the APEA CE Center and start watching! The Course Manual is also located in the CE Center; it can be downloaded or printed.
Audio: Access the audio course content via the APEA app or via browser. Find your course in the APEA CE Center and start listening! The Course Manual is also located in the CE Center; it can be downloaded or printed.
- Video recordings of 100% of the 2024 Review Course & Clinical Update
- 200 questions that reinforce the course content
- Handout on study strategies, including the structure and content of the AANP and ANCC exams
- Handout on professional issues
- Handout on exam prep
- Course evaluation
- Contact hour certificate
Approximately 29 total hours of content for FNP and approximately 23 total hours of content for AGPCNP. Segments average 20 minutes each.
This program is accredited for 33.5 contact hours (22 pharmacology) for FNP and 28.5 contact hours (20 pharmacology) for AGPCNP.
A certificate will be awarded after 100% of the course content has been accessed and the course evaluation has been completed. To activate the evaluation, view the entire course at least once and answer both sets of questions. The evaluation is not accessible until the entire course has been accessed and all questions have been answered.
Program Description: FNP
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the family NP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the CE and practice needs of certified NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice.
Subject areas covered in the video lectures are: pulmonary disorders; hematologic disorders; neurologic disorders; antibiotic therapy; mental health; GI disorders; urologic disorders; sexually transmitted infections; cardiovascular disorders; orthopedic disorders; women’s health; men’s health; endocrine disorders; dermatologic disorders; eye, ear, nose and throat disorders; pregnancy in primary care; pediatrics; care of the aging adult for FNPs; and exam prep.
Program Description: AGPCNP
This course provides a comprehensive clinical update that prepares NP students for the adult-gerontology primary care NP exams from AANP and ANCC. In addition, this clinical update meets the needs of practicing NPs, to help them keep current with evidence-based practice and earn contact hours.
Subject areas covered in the video lectures are: pulmonary disorders; hematologic disorders; neurologic disorders; antibiotic therapy; mental health; GI disorders; urologic disorders; sexually transmitted infections; cardiovascular disorders; orthopedic disorders; women’s health; men’s health; endocrine disorders; dermatologic disorders; eye, ear, nose and throat disorders; care of the aging adult (including geriatric primary care, geriatric syndromes, and prescribing for older adults); and exam prep.
After completing this activity (FNP or AGPCNP course), the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the prevention, diagnosis, and management of acute and chronic disorders across multiple body systems
- Discuss prenatal care, fetal well-being, and common discomforts related to pregnancy (FNP)
- Discuss normal growth and development in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss common illnesses in the infant, child, and adolescent (FNP)
- Discuss care of the adolescent through older adult (AGPCNP)
- Discuss prescribing for older adults (AGPCNP)
- Video content may be accessed for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Each video may be viewed 3 times within 6 months of the date of purchase
- Audio content may be accessed for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Rewind and fast-forward are embedded in both the video and audio course
- The Course Manual, practice questions, and evaluation must be accessed within 6 months of purchase. The evaluation must be completed within 6 months of purchase; the CE certificate can only be downloaded after the evaluation is completed.
- The purchase of video or audio access to APEA courses or lectures provides access rights to the purchaser only. Access may not be shared, nor may partial access be resold, to anyone other than the original purchaser. Any violation of this policy will result in forfeiture of access to all video products without a refund.
- The APEA Live Course Guarantee is only available with attendance at a live review course. It is not available for audio or video On Demand courses.
This activity is jointly provided by Advanced Practice Education Associates (APEA) and NursingCE.com. NursingCE.com is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation (ANCC provider number P0600).
Product 2: Practice Test
The best way to prepare is to practice! APEA Practice Tests are the perfect practice tool.
Each Practice Test contains 100 randomly selected questions designed to give you the experience of a complete practice certification exam. After you complete a Practice Test, our system generates a score report that correlates knowledge areas with testing domains, thus pinpointing knowledge deficits as they relate to actual diagnoses. This one-time test is an excellent way to warm up for the nurse practitioner certification exams from ANCC and AANP.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- 100 questions
- No time limit
- Low-stakes testing with meaningful results
Why it works. Identify your strengths and weaknesses before your certification exam. View missed questions and review their correct answers with rationales after completing your test.* Your results page gives you all the information you need to develop an effective study plan.
*NOTE: Correct answers and rationales can only be viewed once, immediately after completing the exam and before viewing your results page or logging out of your current session.
Product 3: Predictor Exam
Each Predictor Exam contains 150 randomly selected questions designed to give you the experience of a complete practice certification exam. The exam report correlates knowledge areas with testing domains, thus pinpointing knowledge deficits as they relate to diagnoses.
This one-time exam is the next best thing to taking the actual nurse practitioner certification exams from ANCC or AANP (FNP or AGPCNP exams). Because the Predictor Exam simulates the actual certification exam, rationales and answers are NOT provided.
- 150 questions
- 3-hour time limit**
- Simulates the actual certification exams
- Correct answers and rationales not displayed
Why it works. Identify your strengths and weaknesses before your certification exam. Your detailed results page gives you all the information you need to develop your study plan.
*Android app is currently unavailable
**NOTE: Do not begin your Predictor Exam until you are ready to complete it. Once the timer starts, it will continue to run. You will not be able to return to the exam if you log out.