Practical and concise, this spiral bound, pocket-sized manual is a quick, go-to reference for up-to-date clinical material on today’s diagnostic testing and laboratory tests. Three convenient sections provide quick access to key information on clinical laboratory testing, diagnostic imaging, and diagnostic algorithms.
- Includes both lab and imaging tests for concise, convenient access to all diagnostic test options for more than 200 common diseases and disorders.
- Includes essential information on indications, advantages, disadvantages, approximate costs, normal ranges, typical abnormalities, likeliest causes, and more.
- Features a new appendix on when to use contrast agents in ordering CT and MRI scans.
- Discusses new modalities including transient elastography (Fibroscan), CT enterography and CT enteroclysis.
- Provides new comparison tables to easily evaluate the best test; new algorithms for evaluation of immunodeficiency and hematochezia; and new tables and illustrations throughout to improve your test selection.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Title: Ferri’s Best Test: A Practical Guide to Clinical Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging Fourth Edition Author: Fred Ferri, MD, FACP Publishing Date: December 20, 2017 Soft Cover 472 pages